The Duke Of Devonshire
155 Terminus Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3NU 01323 433041
You'll always find hearty food, proper beer and a traditional welcome at The Duke of Devonshire.
Our seaside pub is the perfect place to unwind after a visit to the Arndale shopping centre or Eastbourne pier. It's named after the man who turned the town into a holiday resort in the early 20th century. Today, we have a no-nonsense approach to well-kept cask ales and affordable pub-food, with an atmosphere that's warm and friendly whether you sit in the bar or watch the world go by from our street-side tables.
- Sky Sports 3D and regular events
- Broad range of beers on tap
- Pub garden with heaters and cover
- Separate bar for private parties
- Three regional real ales
- Regular deals on food & drink
- Breakfast served from 10am